Following continuing restrictions re. Covid-19 we were unable to host our annual Fly-In this Autumn. We will try to hold it in 2021 with a provisional date of Sunday 18th July. Lets hope for a return to the ‘old normal’ soon!
Hi, due to the Covid-19 pandemic we have reluctantly decided to cancel our fly-in on 19th July. We will continue to monitor events and we will consider holding it in the Autumn if things improve.