Barring any further updates from HMG, flying should re-commence from March 29th. Social distance measures will still be in force.
Due to the ongoing Covid 19 lockdown restrictions, the site is now closed. We await further updates from HMG and BMFA regarding restrictions on socialising/flying.
Following continuing restrictions re. Covid-19 we were unable to host our annual Fly-In the Autumn 2020. We will try to hold it in 2021 with a provisional date of Sunday 18th July. Lets hope for a return to the ‘old normal’ soon!
Hi, due to the Covid-19 pandemic we have reluctantly decided to cancel our fly-in on 19th July. We will continue to monitor events and we will consider holding it in the Autumn if things improve.